X Factor 2012 judge Gary Barlow has suggested this could be his last year on the show.
The Take That star has spoken out on rumours suggesting that he wanted to quit the series, following last weekend's deadlock drama involving Carolynne Poole.
Gary admitted: "Straight away after what happened last week I thought I don’t want to do this any more.
“I just thought ‘this isn’t the way I imagined it to be. After what I’ve just seen, the singer who did the worst has stayed’."
Recalling the live show last Sunday night, Gary said: “I was even more upset than I appeared on the show. I was trying to hide it because I knew the cameras were on me.
“I couldn’t stand the thought of them taking shots of my face while Carolynne was going through that. I couldn’t bear it, so I walked off. I was angry with Louis and I blame him for what happened because he made her wait and wait and wait.
“He told her she was staying and then that she was going.
“Deadlock is a horrible thing for contestants anyway, so to string it out was just awful.”
However Gary was back this weekend and it looks like he'll be staying on the panel, for this series at least.
But discussing next year's tenth series, Gary wasn't sure.
He said: “This show gets to me because it follows me round all week. And we are in it from now until Christmas.
“I hate it but I love it.”
The X Factor 2012 continues next weekend on ITV1.