X Factor 2012 hopeful isn't missing, Xtra Factor's Caroline Flack has insisted today.
Reports over the weekend suggested that bosses were searching for the homeless 26-year-old after they lost contact with him after his audition.
But Caroline played down the claims of a big manhunt for the singing, who wowed the judges with Damien Rice's Coconut Skins.
"There is a lot of concern for Robbie...but it's not a big massive manhunt," she told This Morning on ITV1 today. "The producers got in touch with him last week, they did speak to him and they just couldn't get hold of him over the weekend to tell him his audition was on.
"This isn't a case that he's completely gone missing, it's just a case of that they could not get hold of him.
"So it could be a case of that he just didn't have his phone or maybe he hasn't got a phone at the minute... they still haven't got hold of him, but I'm sure he's okay, they just want to hear from him."
Caroline added: "He does make it to Boot Camp and there's a massive story with him next week which obviously everyone will see."
Robbie became one of the favourites in the boys category after wowing the panel at the London auditions.
Louis Walsh told him: "Robbie I think you are a very talented guy but I don’t think you have had a break in life and I think you absolutely deserve that."
The X Factor 2012 bootcamp airs Saturday night on ITV1.