X Factor bosses have reportedly imposed a new rule that resulted in Lucy Spraggan's songs been pulled from download sites.
The Sun reports today that now all future auditionees who will be appearing on the show will also have any of their previously released songs removed.
The move has been made to ensure all the contestants get a "fair" amount of exposure.
“Oh dear — not my call to make. Get it while you can," Lucy said on Twitter yesterday.
The singer, who performed her self-penned track Last Night for her audition, added: “I’ve obliged because you’ve got to do what you’ve got to do to get somewhere in life.”
However some have claimed that the success of Lucy's track was worrying show bosses, as it was challenging last year's winners Little Mix for the top spot.
The Official Charts Company revealed yesterday that Little Mix were currently number one, but Lucy was right behind in second place based on Sales from Sunday and Monday.
One fan of Lucy's said: “Lucy is definitely better than Little Mix.”
20-year-old Lucy had previously released her own album Top Room At The Zoo last November, and it's now set to peak in the Top 40 when the official chart is revealed this Sunday.