Advertisements

The Voice UK 2018 auditions tickets: Here’s how to watch the blind auditions

Tickets for The Voice UK 2018 blind auditions are now available.

Advertisements

The Voice UK is back on ITV next year but filming begins next month (October) in Manchester.

Recording of the blind auditions will take place at MediaCity, Salford, the same studio where the previous series filmed the show.

Free tickets to be in the audience and watch the coaches and acts are now available via SRO audiences. There is a minimum age limit of 16.

Currently, the blind auditions are scheduled to take place daily between Saturday, October 14 and Wednesday, 18th October.

The confirmed dates suggest that news about the coaches are imminent with details about next year’s line up still not confirmed.

Earlier this year, Gavin Rossdale confirmed he had left The Voice UK after just one series.

Advertisements

It was reported earlier that The Bush frontman had been dropped for the coaches line up for next year’s series on the channel.

“Gavin was great to work with during the series, but the bosses just felt he wasn’t right in the end,” a source told The Sun on Sunday newspaper. “He didn’t make much of an impact, and they want someone with serious spark and charisma.

“So they have taken the decision that he won’t be back next year.”

Gavin confirmed the news to the Metro newspaper: “It’s okay, it’s showbiz. I’m fully grown, I understand how it works.”

He added: “It’s such a massive show and it’s great to be part of a juggernaut. I’m going to miss that side of it because that was a real laugh.

“It was a great experience. I had an amazing time on the show I loved it, I love all the people on there. Especially Tom.”

Advertisements

According to reports, McFly’s Danny Jones is the favourite to replace Gavin on The Voice in 2018 alongside Will.i.am, Sir Tom Jones and Jennifer Hudson.

The show will return in January 2018 on ITV for the second of a three-series deal.

More on:

Advertisements