Mark Wright 'unsure' of The Only Way Is Essex return for series 3

Mark Wright

The Only Way Is Essex star Mark Wright is reportedly "unsure" of whether or not to return to the show for a third series later this year. The 24-year-old is understood to have signed a new management deal with and wants to forge a career as a serious career for himself.

The Sunday Mirror reports this morning that Mark has signed a deal with former William ­Morris agent John Ferriter - who represents acts including Ryan Seacrest, Piers ­Morgan, Amanda Holden and Cat ­Deeley.

The Essex hunk, currently engaged to fellow TOWIE star Lauren Goodger, is said to be considering a move to LA.

[ad#ArticleAdLeft300]

A source told the tabloid: “Mark doesn’t want to be seen as some reality show boy. He wants to forge a proper career for himself and prove people wrong.

"He studied at Sylvia Young stage school when he was younger and is by no means thick. He wants to be an actor and be taken seriously – and right now he’s not sure whether going back for ­another series of The Only Way Is Essex is the right move.”

Mark last week confirmed he had turned down a £250,000 deal to take part in Celebrity Big Brother, supposedly because he wanted to be "taken seriously".

“He decided against it," the source told the newspaper. "He wants to be taken seriously and have longevity. He just doesn’t know what to do right now. There are two other offers on the table and the E! Network in the States is interested in ­working with him.”

The Only Way Is Essex returns in September.

Subscribe on YouTube