Lord Sugar has spoken out about his lawsuit from former Apprentice winner Stella English.
Stella won the sixth series of the show back in 2010 but sued for constructive dismissal after leaving her job after less than a year.
An employment tribunal dismissed the case earlier this year, and Lord Sugar insists there was never any case to answer for.
He said: “She’s gone. She’s just a chancer. She tried it on and she lost. I don’t worry about it.
“Most people are not like her. You get one bad egg in 160 candidates — that’s not bad is it?”
“You’ve got to put it behind you. You don’t wake up on the Monday morning afterwards when you’re recruiting for the new Apprentice thinking about Stella English.”
After Stella won the show the series saw a change of prize from a £100,000-a-year job to a £250,000 investment with Lord Sugar himself, but the change in direction wasn't down to Stella.
The boss said: “The change had absolutely nothing to do with her.
“The reason for the change is, firstly, the economic climate had changed and secondly, it was difficult to keep finding jobs for people in an organisation when things are a bit tight in the market place.”
The Apprentice 2013 airs Wednesdays on BBC One.
Browse pictures of the Apprentice 2013 candidates below...