Strictly Come Dancing 2011 professional dancer Ola Jordan has told how she's sacred to leave the house following an attack at a bowling alley earlier this year. We reported how in July that the blonde beauty was punched in an unprovoked attack by a "crazed mother" while celebrating a pal’s birthday in London.
Ola confessed to The Sun today: "I'm afraid to go out now."
Recalling the incident, she said: "I've never been so scared. It was horrible. So scary."
She revealed: "It was three in the afternoon so I thought it was safe. It wasn't a nightclub in the early hours – there were loads of kids there. What happened was so unexpected.
"We were chatting, then out of nowhere this woman came up to me and said, 'I'm gonna f*** you up.' I think she recognised me but I can't say for sure. I pleaded with her to go away and I put my arm up as she was getting very close.
"She was so big and was towering over me, almost on top of me. Then she took a step back and I thought she was backing off. But she lunged at me and punched me hard in the head. It was really powerful and pushed me into my chair."
Ola explained how she quickly took pictures of her attacker and her male accomplice using her mobile phone as they tried to run away with their kids.
And it proved to be a good move, with police catching and charging Karina Charles with assault.
Looking towards the future, Ola spoke about her hope for the new series this year, saying: "I would love someone younger this time. All my partners have been above 35."
Strictly Come Dancing 2011 launches on September 10.