Michelle Visage is reportedly 'at war' with Strictly Come Dancing bosses over next year's tour.
The 2020 live Strictly tour line up was confirmed last week, with Michelle not a part of the cast.
Instead Sky Sports presenter Alex Scott, actress Catherine Tyldesley, EastEnders actress Emma Barton, CBBC presenter Karim Zeroual, actor Kelvin Fletcher, BBC Breakfast’s Mike Bushell and social media sensation Saffron Barker will head out across the UK next year.
A spokesperson for Michelle has said she was keen to sign up but was turned down by bosses.
"She was asked her availability for the tour and was waiting for confirmation," they said in a statement to The Sun newspaper. "She’d have loved to have done it. She was available for every date of the tour and the organisers were very aware of this.
"But for whatever reason, they decided not to have Michelle on.”
However a source claimed that Michelle would be unavailable for four shows in Birmingham due to her appearance at DragCon in London on January 18 and 19.
They also alleged to The Sun that there were discussions over Michelle's fee, something which her rep denied.
A spokesperson for the Strictly tour told the tabloid: "We do not comment on contracts."
Michelle is partnered with Giovanni Pernice on this year's Strictly.
This week they danced a Couples’ Choice Street/Commercial routine to Vogue by Madonna.
Scoring 32 points, Michelle's performance was described as a "spectacle of armography" by Shirley, but in a super competitive week it left the Drag Race UK star bottom of the leaderboard.
Strictly Come Dancing is back on BBC One tonight with the latest results from 7:15PM.