Brendan Cole may not be the only Strictly Come Dancing professional to leave the show this year.
Brendan had been a pro dancer on the show for the past 14 years but announced his exit on ITV's Lorraine earlier this year.
"They've made an editorial decision not to have me back on the show," he explained in January. "I'm in shock. I got a phone call. I've had 15 incredible series."
Now The Sun newspaper reports that another shake up is set to see at least one more pro cut from the line up.
The tabloid suggests that this time it's the ladies who are at risk, with Katya Jones, Dianne Buswell, Amy Dowden or Chloe Hewitt potentially in the firing line.
New dancers have already been lined up, said to include Lolly Campbell, Charlie Bruce, Luba Mushtuk and Jasmine Takacs. It's reported all have already performed on Strictly as extra dancers in past specials.
"Brendan’s axe was a real shock but he won’t be the only change," a source explained. "The four potential dancers are all well liked and it’s just a case of deciding who’s the best fit."
A spokesperson for the BBC said: “The professionals’ line-up will be announced in due course.”
Katya, who won last year's show with celeb partner Joe McFadden, recently admitted her and the other pros were "on edge" over their futures.
She said: "Things have changed with Brendan unfortunately leaving."
Katya added to the Daily Star on Sunday newspaper: "Everyone is a bit on edge about what will happen."
Meanwhile, asked about which celebs could be on this year's show, Giovanni Pernice told last week's new! magazine: "First of all, I don't even know if I'm back, so fingers crossed I'll be back and then we can talk about celebrities."
He added of Brendan's exit: "We're going to miss him because was such a legend on the show."
Strictly Come Dancing will air on BBC One from September.