The Strictly Come Dancing pros have no idea if they'll be back for this year's show.
It was Joe McFadden who won Strictly Come Dancing 2017, beating rivals Alexandra Burke, Gemma Atkinson and Debbie McGee to the glitterball.
He was partnered with pro Katya Jones, who celebrated her first Strictly win ever.
But will she and the other pros be back this year?
Following Brendan Cole's axe, the rest of the pros are so far unaware of their fate.
Anton Du Beke, who is now the show's original dancer, said this week he's not heard any new yet.
"That's getting closer," he told the Express, "We'll have to wait and see until the official announcement."
AJ Pritchard is also being left in the dark, but was making plans if he is invited back, telling TV Times magazine: "We don’t know if we’ll be back yet, but if I get another series I’d love to add my new tap-dancing skills in there somewhere!"
Meanwhile, asked about which celebs could be on this year's show, Giovanni Pernice told new! magazine: "First of all, I don't even know if I'm back, so fingers crossed I'll be back and then we can talk about celebrities."
He added of Brendan's exit: "We're going to miss him because was such a legend on the show."
And Katya admitted recently: "Things have changed with Brendan unfortunately leaving."
She told the Daily Star on Sunday newspaper: "Everyone is a bit on edge about what will happen."
Brendan had been a pro dancer on the show for the past 14 years but announced his exit on ITV's Lorraine earlier this year.
"They've made an editorial decision not to have me back on the show," he explained in January. "I'm in shock. I got a phone call. I've had 15 incredible series."
Brendan admitted: "I'm disappointed. I've always known this day would come. I'm a very strong character, some don't like that.
"I've never been contracted for more than one year. I still wanted to be part of it. My passion is still very much there."
Brendan has since received support from former Strictly judge Len Goodman.
He said of Brendan: "You can't say he didn't do a great job. He did and there was always a bit of an edge with him: the bad boy of ballroom - he didn't mind answering you back.
"I hope me leaving didn't cause it and I just hope Anton doesn't go the same way. It'd be a bloody tragedy - he's got so much character."
Strictly Come Dancing will air on BBC One from September.