Co-host of Strictly Come Dancing 2011 Tess Daly has said that she thinks this show will be "bigger and better" than before, revealing that the team were currently on the hunt for celebrities. Speaking at the Glamour awards earlier this week, Tess said she hoped to continue hosting the series for years to come...
“They’re casting for it at the moment. It was big last year and it’s going to be even bigger and better this time," Tess told the Press Association.. Tess added she wouldn't be quitting the show anytime soon, joking: “They will have to wheel me out when I’m 75. I love it.”
Meanwhile the presenter also gave her thoughts on Claudia Winkleman’s exit from Strictly Come Dancing spin-off It Takes Two. Claudia, currently pregnant with her third baby, said she wouldn't be able to take on the commitments of the show this year.
Tess said: “Fingers crossed she’ll keep doing the Sunday results show. I keep texting her about it. You never know with a baby.”
Bruce Forsyth will continue to co-host the main performance show with Tess.