Arlene Phillips has called for an all female panel on Strictly Come Dancing next year.
The former Strictly judge says Craig Revel Horwood and Bruno Tonioli should follow Len Goodman off the show.
Len announced he would be stepping down from the panel following the current series earlier this year, leaving after more than a decade on the BBC One show.
While no replacement has been confirmed just yet, Arlene suggested: “It would be lovely to see two female judges or, even better, have all women on the panel next year."
“I really miss the show because I feel like I’ve got so much to say.”
Arlene previously suggested she wouldn't be invited back to Strictly, but didn't say she wouldn't say no if an offer was made.
"A lot of people have been saying they want to see me back on the show. But I just don’t think it’ll happen," Arlene told the Daily Star newspaper
"I’m not even going to go there because I don’t think they’ll ask me. But what will be will be."
Len himself said last week that no decisions had yet been made about his replacement.
"I can tell you no one knows who will replace me yet," he told the Sunday People newspaper. “The producers told me they have enough on their plates and will not decide until the new year after the series is over.”
As for who Len hopes will takeover from him, he said: “Personally I hope it’s someone from the world of ballroom and latin rather than someone from stage dancing.
“But whoever they pick I’m sure it’ll be the right decision.”
For now, Strictly Come Dancing is back on BBC One this Saturday and Sunday night with the latest live show.