Laura Whitmore has hit out at "unfair" Strictly Come Dancing romance rumours.
The TV presenter was eliminated from the show on Sunday night and found herself linked to pro dancer Giovanni Pernice before even the fist live show.
Laura previously shut down the rumours, saying that Gio was 'too young' for her
“This whole thing with Giovanni blew up in my face. I couldn’t believe it could all go so wrong, so fast," said Laura, who is five years older than Gio.
Speaking to the Daily Mail newspaper, she added: “To be honest he’s far too young for me and even though I’m single I’m still going on a couple of dates when I have the time – but not with Giovanni.”
Now Laura has taken aim at those starting the speculation, saying: "It’s not fair.
"You don’t get to choose your partner; that’s not the dancer’s decision."
Speaking to Women's Health Magazine, she added: “That’s gonna be a thing, there has to be an attraction there."
Laura bowed out of Strictly on Sunday night after dancing against Ore Oduba in the dance off.
Although there were tears during her final Strictly appearance during It Takes Two on Monday, Laura said: “It’s upsetting to leave, Strictly is a family but you know it’s not a funeral.
“I will stay in contact with all these people. It’s such a great opportunity to be part of this and make so many friends and I’ve really enjoyed my time with Giovanni and learning so much.
“It was kind of like being back at school again which was really nice and refreshing, it’s been brilliant and to even get this far, I’m so proud of myself.”
Strictly Come Dancing 2016 continues this Saturday and Sunday night on BBC One.