Strictly Come Dancing judge Bruno Tonioli has made a shock revelation about his future on the show.
Following Len Goodman's announcement he is stepping down, Bruno has suggested he may be about to follow suit.
Speaking at the weekend, Bruno spilled that he had yet to be asked back but even if/when he is, it won't be an immediate yes from him.
"They have to ask me first and then I’ll think about," he said, "Nothing is for granted in show business."
Bruno explained: “I never sign for more than a year. The BBC won’t even start until next spring to approach the next one and then we will have to see what happens.”
While Bruno's future on the show is up in the air, one thing he is sure about is that he does NOT want to takeover Len's head judge role.
“No, never. Absolutely not! It would limit the range of what I want to do," he told the Daily Express.
“They get in so much trouble – they always get the blame, so it’s not for me, thank you.“
A spokesperson for Strictly Come Dancing said: “It is far too early to speculate about any future judges on the show. We are currently concentrating on making Len’s last series the best yet.”
Len confirmed earlier this year that the 2016 series of Strictly would be his last on British TV.
Len said: “In 2004, I was asked to take part in a brand new BBC Saturday night show and who would have thought me, old Len Goodman, would still be part of this amazing series more than 10 years on.
"This adventure began when I was 60 and now that I’ve reached my 70s, I’ve decided after this year it’s time to hand the role of Head Judge to someone else."
He added: "It is an honour being part of the wonderful Strictly Come Dancing family and I’m looking forward to my last series very much and to whatever comes next.”
Strictly is back next Saturday and Sunday night on BBC One.