Len Goodman has revealed all he knows on his Strictly Come Dancing replacement.
Len confirmed earlier this year that the 2016 series of Strictly would be his last on British TV.
Len said: “In 2004, I was asked to take part in a brand new BBC Saturday night show and who would have thought me, old Len Goodman, would still be part of this amazing series more than 10 years on.
"This adventure began when I was 60 and now that I’ve reached my 70s, I’ve decided after this year it’s time to hand the role of Head Judge to someone else."
He added: "It is an honour being part of the wonderful Strictly Come Dancing family and I’m looking forward to my last series very much and to whatever comes next.”
Since Len's announcement there has been lots of speculation over who could replace him, from pro dancers to former judges.
There's even been a rumour the show may see five judges next year in a twist to the format.
However Len says the truth is nothing has been decided yet - and won't be until the new year.
"I can tell you no one knows who will replace me yet," he told the Sunday People newspaper. “The producers told me they have enough on their plates and will not decide until the new year after the series is over.”
As for who Len hopes will takeover from him, he said: “Personally I hope it’s someone from the world of ballroom and latin rather than someone from stage dancing.
“But whoever they pick I’m sure it’ll be the right decision.”
For now, Strictly Come Dancing is back tonight on BBC One with the latest results show.