Karen Hardy has confirmed she's in talks to replace Len Goodman on Strictly Come Dancing.
The former pro dancer has become a regular on spin-off show It Takes Two and also judges professional competitions away from Strictly.
Karen has been a firm favourite to take over from Len after being announced as a judge on next year's live tour.
And she's now said there have been talks.
“Let’s just say, there’s been rumblings going around," Karen let slip. "But let’s just say, if an email comes in, I won’t say no.”
Karen definitely thinks she's got the credentials for the role, saying: I’ve been a judge for 15 years so it’s not something I’d be in fear of. I’m told everyone loves me and I didn’t realise it until recently.
“Let’s just keep our fingers crossed. See what the Gods have in store for me … I keep trying to walk away but somehow they keep bringing me back."
Speaking to BANG! Showbiz, she went on: “I’ve been on there since series three now and I was speaking with Brendan Cole on set yesterday and he said, ‘My God Karen we’ve been on his show a long time’ and we love it.
“I don’t want to call me an oldie but they love the oldies. I’ve shared a lot of knowledge over the years.”
Len confirmed earlier this year that the 2016 series of Strictly would be his last on British TV.
Len said: “In 2004, I was asked to take part in a brand new BBC Saturday night show and who would have thought me, old Len Goodman, would still be part of this amazing series more than 10 years on.
"This adventure began when I was 60 and now that I’ve reached my 70s, I’ve decided after this year it’s time to hand the role of Head Judge to someone else."
He added: "It is an honour being part of the wonderful Strictly Come Dancing family and I’m looking forward to my last series very much and to whatever comes next.”