Bruno Tonioli has admitted fears that Strictly Come Dancing could leave the BBC.
A mixture of budget cuts and restrictions put on the broadcaster by the Government means a number of programmes could be changing hands.
And we've already seen one go after the Great British Bake Off moved to Channel 4 earlier this year.
So could Strictly be next?
If it ever does go, Bruno reckons there could be an even bigger backlash than compared to Bake Off's BBC exit.
“It’s a delicate process. They could upset a lot of people – it is a very very delicate situation with Strictly, even more than the Bake Off," he said.
Bruno told The Sun: The thing is that Strictly is a BBC property, they created the show. It is their format.
“It could be sold, but I doubt it will be produced outside. They have to be very careful because Strictly is such is an institution in the UK it is the people’s show.
Bruno added to the newspaper: "There are things like the One Show and Strictly which are typical BBC and there would be a huge backlash.”
If Strictly is to change hands, it's unlikely to happen any time soon.
A BBC spokesman said: “We have 11 years to tender our shows and Strictly hasn’t been considered yet."
And they pointed out: "The BBC owns the rights to Strictly so it will always be a BBC show.”
The current series of Strictly Come Dancing will air this Saturday and Sunday night on BBC One.