Could we see Karen Hardy replacing Len Goodman on Strictly Come Dancing next year?
The former pro dancer has become a favourite for the job after not only getting backing from Len himself but signing up a guest judge on next year's tour.
Karen will appear alongside Len and Craig Revel Horwood for the panel of 2017's live Strictly tour, with tickets for the show going on sale from Friday.
Karen said: “I couldn’t be more excited to be joining Len and Craig in the judging hot seat. Having seen the fantastic line-up for this year's TV series, I know that audiences around the country are going to be in for a real treat. I can't wait to get started!”
In a surprise move earlier this year, Len QUIT Strictly Come Dancing after more than a decade and fourteen series.
Strictly's head judge revealed he will NOT be back on the panel next year, making the upcoming run this autumn his last.
Len said: “In 2004, I was asked to take part in a brand new BBC Saturday night show and who would have thought me, old Len Goodman, would still be part of this amazing series more than 10 years on."
Chatting to the Kent and Sussex Courier recently, Len backed Karen or current pro Anton Du Beke to take his seat.
"It would be nice if Anton or Karen Hardy took over – someone from the world of ballroom rather than stage or theatre dancing," he told the paper.
Len added: "I am doing one last series – it will be my swan song – one more Strictly and then I will see what happens.
"At the end of the day I have been doing it for 12 years and I wanted to get out before people started saying – 'get that old boy off.'"
For now, Strictly returns to BBC One this Friday and Saturday night with the first live shows of this year's series.