Strictly's Brendan Cole has rubbished reports of a feud between him and fellow pro Anton du Beke.
It follows claims the pair were battling it out over who would get replace Len Goodman on the Strictly Come Dancing panel next year.
Len confirmed earlier this year he would be stepping down as a Strictly judge after the current series, prompting all sorts of rumours about his replacement.
"Anton is one of my very good friends," Brendan said this week. "I certainly wouldn't want to wish ill against him.
"If the BBC make a decision, that will be the right thing for the show and I will be okay with it. We speak a lot and we are thick together because we started together. And we have got a bond that nobody else has got."
Speaking to DigitalSpy, Brendan revealed he had in fact NOT put himself forward for Len's job yet.
"The BBC will make whatever decision is best for the show. We on the show will go, 'Okay, that's great'," he told the website. "I have not put myself forward for the job. If I will, I will do so at the right time.
"Len is still on the show. He is irreplaceable in terms of what he does on the show. Whoever does come into the role of that seat, they can't go in there trying to replace Len.
"They have to go in there with their own thing on it. Whoever it will be will have to decide what is it for themselves."
Strictly Come Dancing will return to BBC One this Friday and Saturday night with the first live show.