Strictly Come Dancing's Craig Revel Horwood says Anton Du Beke shouldn't replace Len Goodman.
And Craig has also refused to back Anton's fellow pro Brendan Cole, saying the panel needed "someone brand new".
Len confirmed back in the summer that this year's Strictly would be his last series prompting a lot of rumours over who could replace him.
Anton and Brendan, who have both been pro dancers on the show since series one, are said to be favourites however Craig reckons its a bad idea.
He said this weekend: “It would be better to get someone brand new. The BBC haven’t decided yet and they’re not going to until we’ve finished this series, which I completely understand.
“I would go for someone from the Latin or ballroom world that the public don’t know. You have to remember that we were all unknown when we came on to the show and created our ‘characters’. With someone brand new you would get a whole new opinion and a whole new person to either love or hate.”
Craig added: "You sort of know what you’re going to get with Anton and Brendan.”
Speaking to the Daily Star on Sunday newspaper, Craig explained how he previously appeared on the panel of the Aussie version with Brendan and they "were at loggerheads the whole time.”
Despite Craig's comments, Len himself has backed Anton - or former pro Karen Hardy - to take over.
"It would be nice if Anton or Karen Hardy took over – someone from the world of ballroom rather than stage or theatre dancing," he said earlier in the year.