Laura Whitmore has revealed she's rejected Strictly Come Dancing multiple times in the past.
The former I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here Now! host says she's been asked repeatedly to take part in Strictly but turned it down until this year.
The TV presenter chose to quit her ITV2 series after five years to finally say yes to Strictly and admitted it was a "big step"
"I'll be honest with you, I had been asked to do this show for a long time, but I just couldn't do it," Laura told the Daily Mirror newspaper this week.
She explained: "They'd ask me... and I couldn't do it. Then they'd ask me again... and I couldn't do it. Then I became afraid because I really wanted to do the show but I knew that eventually it would get to the stage where they would be like 'No, I'm sorry, we don't want you anymore'."
Laura, who has been partnered with Govanni Pernice on this year's Strictly line up, added: "It was hard [to walk away from I'm A Celeb] because it is such a great show to work on. But I am so excited about Strictly, I can't even tell you!"
Strictly's live shows begin on Friday, September 23 on BBC One as the celebs take to the dance floor properly for the first time.
Meanwhile I'm A Celebrity will return tn to ITV in the autumn although as yet there has been no news on Laura's replacement for spin-off show Get Me Out Of Here Now!