Craig Revel Horwood says he'd love to see Arlene Phillips back on Strictly Come Dancing next year to replace Len Goodman.
In a surprise move earlier this month, Len QUIT Strictly Come Dancing after more than a decade and fourteen series.
Strictly's head judge revealed he will NOT be back on the panel next year, making the upcoming run this autumn his last.
Len said: “In 2004, I was asked to take part in a brand new BBC Saturday night show and who would have thought me, old Len Goodman, would still be part of this amazing series more than 10 years on."
Chatting to the Daily Star newspaper, Craig gave former judge Arlene his backing to make a comeback.
"I wouldn't mind seeing Arlene Phillips back on the panel," he told the newspaper. "She's got the benefit of years and years of experience and the gift of the gab."
If not Arlene, then Craig says he'd love to have pro dancer Anton Du Beke sitting alongside him.
Craig explained: "We tried him out on the judging panel on the tour and he was really good because he can talk from the experience of having to dance with someone like Ann Widdecombe.
"Plus he knows ballroom and Latin back to front, so he's definitely a contender."
Meanwhile, speaking to the Kent and Sussex Courier, Len himself revealed who his choice is to replace him.
"It would be nice if Anton or Karen Hardy took over – someone from the world of ballroom rather than stage or theatre dancing," he told the paper.
Next year's show is of course a LONG way off... we've still got a month to go until this year's series begins!
Strictly will start on BBC One in September.