Len Goodman has revealed who he thinks should replace him on Strictly Come Dancing next year.
In a surprise move earlier this month, Len QUIT Strictly Come Dancing after more than a decade and fourteen series.
Strictly's head judge revealed he will NOT be back on the panel next year, making the upcoming run this autumn his last.
Len said: “In 2004, I was asked to take part in a brand new BBC Saturday night show and who would have thought me, old Len Goodman, would still be part of this amazing series more than 10 years on."
Now chatting to the Kent and Sussex Courier, Len has revealed who his choice is to replace him.
"It would be nice if Anton or Karen Hardy took over – someone from the world of ballroom rather than stage or theatre dancing," he told the paper.
Len added: "I am doing one last series – it will be my swan song – one more Strictly and then I will see what happens.
"At the end of the day I have been doing it for 12 years and I wanted to get out before people started saying – 'get that old boy off.'"
Rather than Anton or Karen, could Len's exit pave the way for a comeback?
Arlene Phillips wants to make a return to Strictly after leaving the show in 2009 when she was replaced by Alesha Dixon.
Asked by the Daily Telegraph newspaper who she thought should replace Len on the panel recently, Arlene replied: "Me, of course. Who else?"
The choreographer, who was also a judge on BBC talent show So You Think You Can Dance, continued: "The BBC will do what they want. Anton has been suggested. He'd be a lot of fun.
"It's not as easy judging. It's not just about knowledge of ballroom and latin. There's so much involved, with the professionals, with the celebrities, with the entertainment. I think you have to be able to deliver both really well."
The BBC says it's too early to say who will be taking over from Len next year with this autumn's series still yet to start.