Aliona Vilani may be back on Strictly Come Dancing this year after making a shock U-turn.
The pro performer won the latest run with celebrity partner Jay McGuiness to make her the only professional in Strictly history to lift the glitterball twice.
Aliona announced earlier this year that it was to be her last series however now the dancer has revealed she's set to hit the ballroom once more, although won't have a celebrity partner.
“I won’t be dancing with a celebrity in the next series," Aliona said in a chat with the Daily Star on Sunday, "But hopefully I’ll still be involved in the show in other ways.
“I’m missing it already. When I decided to leave after the final I cried my eyes out. It was very upsetting for me. It was a really hard decision. I had enjoyed the season so much.”
Chatting last week about her original exit, Aliona said she 'had' to leave as the show didn't allow dancers enough time off for family commitments.
"Strictly is a really full-on show, so basically you have to take five months out of your life," she said. "You don't see your friends, you don't see your family, you don't have any days off.
"Let's say I want to start a family and have a baby - I don't want to take five months out of my life and not be with my child, especially in the beginning. So I think I really had to step away."
Speaking to Digital Spy at the TRIC Awards, Aliona continued: "When I decided I knew what I was doing, but I kind of have no other choic.
"I really want to start a family with my husband and I can't just take five months out of my life and not be with my family, without any days off."
She added: "I don't mind if I would have a day or two days off - maybe that would change my mind - but with Strictly you can't have that."
Strictly Come Dancing will be back on BBC One in the autumn with the pro dancer line up due to be confirmed in the coming weeks.