Strictly Come Dancing's Ola Jordan 'banned' from rest of the series

tellymix logo thumbnail

Ola Jordan has reportedly been 'banned' from the rest of this year's Strictly Come Dancing.

The pro dancer confirmed she had quit the series last weekend following accusations she made that the show was 'fixed'.

The remarks left show bosses pretty annoyed and the Daily Mail reports that Ola will now no longer be taking part in the rest of the series.

A source told the newspaper: "Ola also started to think she was bigger than the show and that this would be her last series, but she couldn’t keep her mouth shut until the end of the series.

"Her claims the show was rigged disgusted the producers given they felt they had turned her into a household name. It became open war between Ola and Strictly, and as of today they have decided she is not doing any more group dances and will never work for the Corporation again in any capacity."

Another source added to the newspaper today: "She has been dropped from taking part in the show this week and with four weeks left of the show it is unlikely that she will be asked to return."

A spokesperson for the BBC said that Ola had been given "time off" from Strictly Come Dancing but added that she "continues to be part of production."

Strictly Come Dancing airs this Saturday and Sunday night on BBC one.

Get the latest news

Subscribe on YouTube