Ola Jordan still faces the axe from Strictly Come Dancing despite recovering from a nasty injury.
The pro performer missed out on the second half of last year's live shows after a near career-ending crash while in training for Channel 4 series The Jump.
Speaking about the damage to her knee, Ola revealed recently: "I would rather have broken both legs than suffer this type of injury because it will take much longer to recover."
Having now had a number of operations including keyhole surgery, things are looking good for the Polish beauty who told HELLO magazine this month: "My surgeon told me that once it's healed, my knee will be stronger than ever before."
However it may not be enough to win over Strictly bosses who apparently aren't happy with her taking on The Jump while Strictly was still on the air last year.
“Show bosses believe it was irresponsible," a source told the Sunday People tabloid this weekend. "After all the trouble they’ve had with her husband James they’re considering whether it’s worth having her back.”
A spokesperson for the BBC insisted that no decisions had yet been made with regard to the line up of professional dancers for this year's show.
They said in a statement: “Strictly’s still over five months away, so no dancers are signed up yet.
"As soon as we have our dancer line-up confirmed, we will let viewers know.”