James Jordan has reportedly been BANNED from Strictly Come Dancing after his axe from the show.
James had been a pro dancer on the series but was ditched after clashing with producers.
"I bit my tongue for seven years because I needed the job. But it got to the point where I thought, 'F**k off.'" he said this weekend.
Now according to the Daily Mirror newspaper, James has been banned from attending filming of this year's series in support of wife Ola.
A "Strictly source" told the newspaper today: “There is absolutely no love lost between him and the BBC. They got rid of him from that role for a reason and they simply don’t want him there.
"The usual rule is that the dancers, both celebrity contestants and pros, get a couple of tickets per show.
“Things got so bad between James and the BBC. They view him as a stirrer and there is no place for that.”
Speaking after his exit from the Celebrity Big Brother house this weekend, James claimed that the show's other pros felt like he but fear speaking out.
"No one feels like they're treated well. Everyone says among themselves that it's disgusting. We were basically dictated to," James explained. "By last year they were telling us what to wear and how to theme the dances. Then they were sending in people to check on our choreography. It's insulting.
"But no one dares to speak up for themselves because they want to keep their job. It's difficult to stand together."
Speaking to the Daily Star on Sunday newspaper, James continued: "Standing up to the BBC can't happen unless you're a group. Brendan Cole used to say we should all stick together, just like I did. But there are always going to be people saying, 'I can't, I need this job.'
"I get messages from dancers still on the show saying they wish they'd stood by me."