Former X Factor judge Sharon Osbourne could be heading for Strictly Come Dancing.
At least, according to her son.
Jack Osbourne claims that his mum wants to take part in the BBC One series which rivals The X Factor on Saturday nights.
He said: “Mum’s a great dancer. She trained at the same place a lot of professional dancers on the shows studied.
"She’s got close to doing Strictly before but has been too busy."
And Jack insisted that Sharon wouldn't be worried about X Factor boss Simon Cowell's opinions on the matter, saying: “She’s not afraid of Simon, I don’t think she’d be bothered if she annoyed him by taking part in Strictly. And she’d be great.”
Sharon quit The X Factor last year alongside Gary Barlow following her return to the panel after five series.
Other names linked to the new series of Strictly already include Emmerdale's Natalie Anderson, while a very optimistic Bruno Tonioli has said he hopes to see David Beckham or Kate Moss on the dance floor.
Strictly Come Dancing 2014 will air on BBC One in the autumn.