Strictly Come Dancing 2013 will feature some real celebs in its line up this year, apparently.
Bosses of the BBC One show are said to be already "plotting" to triumph over The X Factor in the Saturday night ratings battle this autumn.
With BGT currently trouncing The Voice, it's no surprise to hear that the Beeb want revenge.
The Daily Mail reports that producers are hoping to get their biggest line up yet, with A-listers flocking to the show.
It's not going to be hard to beat some of the Z-list filled casts of previous series, although last year's show did have some big names, such as Girls Aloud's Kimberley Walsh.
But this year the celebs are coming to Strictly, rather than the producers going to the celebs.
One source claimed: "The difference this year is that many A-list stars are approaching us about being on the show."
Strictly Come Dancing returns for its 11th series at the end of the year.
Smome of the stars already rumoured to be on the show include former X factor winner Joe McElderry and TOWIE’s Mark Wright, as well as footballer Michael Owen.
Meanwhile both Big Brother host Davina McCall and Mark’s fellow former TOWIE cast member Lauren Pope have said they’d be up for competing.