Johnny lost out in the dance off on Sunday night against Richard Arnold, becoming the first celebrity to be sent home.
Speaking on BBC Breakfast this week, Johnny said: “If Lisa Riley continues to perform as well as this, there is very little that can stop her because the popular vote for her is enormous.”
The 74-year-old previously claimed that his axe from the show as 'unfair.'
He said: “All actors and actresses have done stage school which includes dance and movement.
“It’s sad that the judges can’t take that into consideration.”
Explaining his comments today, Johnny said: "It’s not intended to be a level playing field. You get a selection of people and it’s what they do with what they’ve got that the public vote on.
"The judges can only vote on what they see, they can’t mark Denise down because she’s had experience. They can’t do that. In a way that’s fair, it’s entertainment and it’s fun, let’s not take it too seriously.”
Strictly Come Dancing 2012 continues this weekend with the third live show. Johnny Ball became the first celeb to be eliminated last Sunday, and this Sunday will see another star get the axe!