Ollie Locke insists he's NOT quitting Made In Chelsea again

made-in-chelsea-2016-ollie-3

Ollie Locke has rubbished reports claiming he's quitting Made In Chelsea again.

It was reported earlier this month that Ollie was set to depart the E4 show.

The original cast member appeared in the first five series before first leaving in 2013.

He then returned for the LA special in 2015 but had apparently announced plans to leave once again.

In a chat with the Daily Star newspaper, Ollie explained he was now too busy for the show after launching a gay dating app called Chappy.

“I’m just so busy at the moment I don’t have time to film," Ollie said.

“I’m basically just there for Binky at the moment, but this will be my last full series," he was quoted as telling the newspaper.

But now Ollie has told the Daily Mail: "I'm not leaving... it's such a weird thing.

"I DID mention that I'm having to pull back a bit, but that's it."

Ollie went on: "Last week got a bit ridiculous. One publication did a '12 things we're going to miss about Ollie Locke' piece, and it wasn't even the truth.

"I thought 'this is stupid'. I'm not f**king leaving, I never said that!

"And if I am I have certainly never told anyone I was. But I'm not!"

So that's that all cleared up then.

Made In Chelsea airs Monday nights at 9PM on E4.

Subscribe on YouTube