The lie detector returned tonight, with the girls able to grill the guys.
The current favourites to win, Jack and Dani have survived seven weeks in the villa as the island’s longest standing couple.
But the lie detector results sparked a clash between the couple, as they faced their biggest test ahead of next Monday's final.
For Dani, she had one main agenda – discovering whether Jack is a trustworthy boyfriend.
Jack braced himself as Dani’s questions were relayed one by one:
- Do you wish Dani was sexier? Jack's answer: no. Lie detector result: Undetermined.
- Do you feel like you settled too quickly with Dani? Jack's answer: No. Lie detector result: Lie.
- Did you couple up with Dani because you knew who her dad was? Jack's answer: No. Lie detector result: Lie.
- Are you in love with Dani? Jack's answer: Yes. Lie detector result: True.
- Could you be tempted by other girls outside of the villa? Jack's answer: No. Lie detector result: Lie.
- Can you see yourself having a family with Dani? Jack's answer: Yes. Lie detector result: True.
"This is bollocks," Jack reacted to the last question. "I don't know what to say. I know that's one thing she'll be upset by that."
Jack told cameras in the Beach Hut: “I’ve been cheated on, I’ve been lied to. I’ve had it all. It doesn’t bring a nice side out in me. Loyalty, it means so much to me.”
In the aftermath of the tests, there appeared to be an underlying tension between Jack and Dani, which comes to a head when she asked to speak to him by the fire pit.
Relaying her concerns about some of Jack’s answers, Jack hit back, insisting: “It’s just annoying me that you’re now talking about all the negative ones.”
But Dani wasn’t in the mood for forgiveness, declaring: “Any girl in the world if they’ve got that question and their boyfriend got it wrong they would be upset.”
Can Dani and Jack overcome one last relationship test?
Love Island 2018 airs nightly at 9PM on ITV2.