Nick Knowles breaks silence on I'm A Celebrity rumours after 'six figure offer'

Nick Knowles

Nick Knowles has been tipped to join the I'm A Celebrity 2018 cast.

The TV host has reportedly been offered a 'six figure' pay deal to enter the jungle this year.

Nick has fronted countless telly series, including DIY SOS and Saturday night game show Who Dares Wins.

A source shared to The Sun newspaper: “They know Nick is incredibly popular, and they think he’d be great TV.

“Women love him, men respect him – and it’d be interesting to see if he’s as practical in the camp as he is on a building site."

They added: “He’s been offered the show a few times before, but this year they really want him on it so they’re bending over backwards and offering him big money.”

Nick himself has now spoken out about the claims, telling ITV's Lorraine: "I actually think it would be quite fun to do. I’d rock the hat."

He continued: “I think the trials would be fun. I’ve always said that I wouldn’t do it, but who knows? I’ve got a little boy Eddie to look after.

“Never say never, but I do get get asked every year.”

Already a number of other celebrities have been rumoured for the I'm A Celebrity 2018 cast.

They include Hollyoaks actor Malique Thompson-Dwyer, Coronation Street star Lucy Fallon and Inbetweeners star Emily Atack.

Also rumoured are former X Factor winner turned soap star Shayne Ward, Corrie actress Catherine Tyldesley and reality star Charlotte Dawson.

More potential celebrity contestants are Made In Chelsea's Jamie Laing, TV presenter Kate Garraway and Holby City actress Rosie Marcel.

Another favourite to join the I'm A Celebrity 2018 line up is The Saturdays' Frankie Bridge, after her husband took part in the series previously.

A spokesperson for the show said: "Any names suggested for I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here are speculation at this stage"

I'm A Celebrity typically airs in November on ITV.

Get the latest news

Subscribe on YouTube