Scarlett Moffatt has been tipped to host I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here this year.
It follows Ant McPartlin reportedly stepping down from TV this year, returning to rehab after his arrest over a suspected drink-drive crash on Sunday.
Saturday Night Takeaway's latest episode this weekend has already been cancelled, with Ant leaving the show for the rest of the series.
They explained: “This is a straightforward case of him needing to go away and take as much time as possible.
"We don’t know what form his treatment will take or how long exactly he will be gone, but it is expected to be for the rest of this year.”
With Ant away from the spotlight, Scarlett may well be the new face of I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!, according to bookies Ladbrokes.
The bookmakers have been forced to slash the Jungle Queen's odds of hosting the hit ITV show Down Under.
Having been an 8/1 shot earlier this month, Scarlett - who currently fronts the ITV2 Extra Camp spin off - is now just 2/1 to take centre stage on I'm a Celeb.
Alex Apati of Ladbrokes said: "Ant's rumoured decision has left the door wide open for potential replacements to front I'm a Celeb, but it's Scarlett who now looks most likely to take the job."
"Ant has decided to go back into treatment and step down from his current TV commitments," a spokesperson for Ant said on Monday afternoon. “He has spoken with Dec and ITV today and asked for time off for the foreseeable future."
"As such ‘Saturday Night Takeaway’ will not be going ahead this Saturday."
ITV said in a statement yesterday it was currently "reviewing options" for the last episodes of Saturday Night Takeaway.
They said on Monday: “ITV has taken a joint decision with Ant and Dec’s team not to broadcast Saturday Night Takeaway this weekend.
“We will be reviewing options for the last two episodes of the series which would not feature Ant, who is taking time off to seek treatment. We very much hope he gets the help he needs.”