I'm A Celebrity 2016's ratings have made it the most watched ITV show of the year.
The first episode of this year's series brought in a massive 12.7 million viewers, the third-most watched launch of the 16 series to date.
And it smashed ITV's ratings records for the year, to become the channel's most watched programme so far.
However overall the launch ranks in third place with two BBC programmes well ahead: Planet Earth 2, with 13.1 million viewers, and the Great British Bake Off final which ended with a whopping 15.9 million viewers.
It's unlikely that number will be topped before the end of the year, leaving Bake Off as the most watched programme of 2016.
It'll be interesting to see if it can get close to those numbers on Channel 4 next year...
Meanwhile, I'm A Celebrity's big numbers mean all three of Ant and Dec's shows feature in the Top 20 of this year's biggest programmes.
Britain's Got Talent is right behind I'm A Celeb with 12.5 million viewers while Saturday Night Takeaway is a bit further away with 8.7 million.
Elsewhere, Strictly Come Dancing is at Number 6 with 11.4 million and The X Factor ranks in at Number 8 with 10.1 million.
Most Watched TV Shows of 2016
To date. Including +1. Official BARB 7 Day Catch up figures.
1. Great British Bake Off (15.9 million viewers)
2. Planet Earth 2 (13.1 million viewers)
3. I'm A Celebrity (12.7 million viewers)
4. Britain's Got Talent (12.5 million viewers)
5. Sherlock (11.6 million viewers)
6. Strictly Come Dancing (11.4 million viewers)
7. Call The Midwife (10.9 million viewers)
8. The X Factor (10.1 million viewers)
9. EastEnders (9.4 million viewers)
10. Happy Valley (9.3 million viewers)