I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here will continue filming in Australia for at least three more years.
The news follows claims earlier this month that the show could have been forced to move its jungle after the current run.
Supposedly the current land owners were planning to 'evict' the show, which has been filming in the same spot for over 10 years.
While the UK show has always filmed Down Under, international series have been based across the world in countries including Argentina, Brazil, Costa Rica, Suriname, Indonesia, Malaysia and South Africa.
However any move for the British series is now off the cards - for now - with paperwork filed that will extend use of the camp for a further three years.
A source told The Sun newspaper of the new deal between show bosses and landowner: “They are ready to continue their professional relationship together and the council will without question agree to the extension.”
Earlier this month hosts Ant and Dec also renewed their deal with ITV, seeing them continue with I'm A Celebrity, Britain's Got Talent and Saturday Night Takeaway for a further three years as well.
Ant and Dec said: “We are absolutely delighted to be extending our relationship with ITV, to continue on the three shows we love as well as exploring further opportunities both in front of and behind the camera.
"This deal will take us past the 20-year mark with ITV and we couldn't be happier.”
The Geordie duo are of course currently hosting I'm A Celebrity nightly on ITV with BGT and Saturday Night Takeaway both returning for new series in the Spring.