One I'm A Celebrity 2016 contestant has QUIT this year's show before the series has even begun.
It's been claimed that singer Tulisa has pulled out of the line up just days before flying to Australia.
The new series of I'm A Celebrity starts on Sunday and the former X Factor judge had reportedly signed up to take part.
“The team was really excited to have snapped up Tulisa," a source told the Daily Star on Sunday.
They added: "She’s no wallflower and she wouldn’t have been scared to voice her thoughts.
“She would’ve been sensational as a celebrity contestant. It would’ve been television gold but she pulled out at the last minute.”
According to the newspaper, former Strictly pro Ola Jordan was drafted in as a last minute replacement, having denied she was taking part just last week.
Asked by DigitalSpy at the Pride of Britain awards if the rumours were true, Ola said: "No, it's not."
Husband James Jordan quipped: "If she is, she hasn't told me!"
However Ola touched down in Australia on Monday night and was confirmed as one of this year's 10 celebs on the line up.
Joining the performer on the official starting line up are Jordan Banjo, Wayne Bridge, Joel Dommett, Larry Lamb, Scarlett Moﬀatt, Sam Quek, Lisa Snowdon, Adam Thomas and Carol Vorderman.
However more celebs are expected to join the celebrity camp after this weekend's launch.
ITV have confirmed the show is back this month with November 13 announced as the start date.
The show begins at 9PM with hosts Ant and Dec.