The I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here camp could end up moving next year.
The show has filmed in the same location in Australia for more than a decade now, ever since 2003.
But the owner of the land is said to be 'fed up' after 13 years and is set to refuse permission to continue when the current contract expires after the next series.
"He is sick and tired of having the cast and crew there," a source claimed.
Show bosses have reportedly already been looking elsewhere for new campsites, both in Australia and elsewhere.
While the UK show has always filmed Down Under, international series have been based across the world in countries including Argentina, Brazil, Costa Rica, Suriname, Indonesia, Malaysia and South Africa.
However The Sun on Sunday newspaper claims that so far a perfect new location hasn't been forthcoming.
“A senior member of staff recently checked out a possible camp in Sydney, but it was far too expensive," a source told the tabloid. “A cheaper country like South Africa wouldn’t work because of the time difference."
In response to the reports, ITV said: “We have a good relationship with the owner of the site and we’re currently on our 15th series in that location.”
Whether or not the show will move camp remains to be seen, but either way next year is a LONG way off.
For now, this year's series kicks off next month as Ant and Dec return with a new line up of celebrity campers.
Names linked to the show include Carol Voderman, Danny Baker, Craig Charles and Lisa Snowdon.