Dwayne The Rock Johnson has denied claims that he's part of this year's I'm A Celebrity 2012 line up.
The Daily Mirror reported earlier this week that show bosses were keen to get the WWE Wrestler on the show.
But he tweeted fans today, saying: "Garbage rumor #BS RT: @Tom17Donlan: Rumor has it that Rock is going onto UK's "I'm A Celebrity" I'm calling BS!"
Producers however reckon they've got the best line up of celebs yet - including Dwayne or not!
"Producers are delighted with this year’s line-up," a source told The People newspaper. “They feel that there is a really good mix. They’ve been trying to find the right celebrities for a few months now and are pleased with who they have selected.
“Charlie is a real coup for them. She has been on TV since she was young and they’re looking forward to the public seeing what she’s really like.”
Stars said to be on this year's I'm A Celeb line up include former Coronation Street star Helen Flanagan, comic Brian Conley, darts champ Eric Bristow and Made In Chelsea hunk Hugo Taylor
Eastenders duo Ricky Groves and Charlie Brooks, Doctor Who actor Colin Baker and Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts have also all been linked to the series, with the full line up set to be officially revealed later this week.
[cat c="i'm a celebrity"]I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here[/cat] starts in nine days on November 11.