The Great British Bake Off 2020 could be cancelled due to the ongoing lockdown restrictions.
This year's series was due to begin filming last month (April) with new co-host Matt Lucas joining Noel Fielding and judges Prue Leith and Paul Hollywood in the Bake Off tent.
However work on the show has been halted to ensure the safety of cast and crew amid the ongoing health crisis.
The Daily Mail reports that show bosses are currently struggling to make the series work this year.
A source shared: "Nobody knows how the contestants will get there, it is proving to be one hell of a headache.
"We are waiting for it to be postponed any minute now. What is most important is health and safety".
A spokesperson for Channel 4 previously said they were "looking at all possible options" to make the show safely.
They said: “We are monitoring the situation and Public Health England advice very carefully, and are looking at all possible options for producing The Great British Bake Off safely.
“Filming of the series will begin once it is safe to do so.”
The Great British Bake Off typically begins on TV in August on Channel 4.
For now, you can watch Celebrity Bake Off specials for Stand Up To Cancer.
Meanwhile a number of other TV shows and events have announced changes to their productions as a result of the current situation.
ITV has also revealed that the summer series of Love Island is in doubt while the BBC is currently making plans to allow Strictly Come Dancing to go ahead.
Earlier in the year, Saturday Night Takeaway aired its final episodes without a studio audience for the first time in the show's history as Ant and Dec hosted from home.