Dancing On Ice draws to end this weekend after nine series on ITV.
The show first started on the channel back in January 2006 and over nearly a decade Torvill and Dean have spent approximately 260 days choreographing routines for Dancing On Ice.
They have spent over 3,432 hours coaching and training on the ice and have choreographed over 700 routines for over 100 different celebrities on Dancing on Ice, performing in approximately 90 routines themselves.
Presenters & Judges
Phillip Schofield has taken part in ALL Series (DOI 1- DOI 9)
Holly Willoughby: Series 1 - 6
Christine Bleakley: Series 7 - 9
• There have been 11 different permanent judges across the 9 Series
• Robin Cousins is the only judge to feature in every series.
GUEST JUDGES: Michael Ball / Angela Rippon (Robin Cousins away)
GUEST JUDGE: Nicky Slater (Robin Cousins away)
• Over the course of 9 series, 111 different celebrities have competed in Dancing On Ice.
• 111 celebrities include:
13 Olympians, 1 free runner, 1 cricket player, 3 footballers, 3 rugby players, 1 tennis star, 14 popstars, 2 West End stars, 34 actors, 4 news presenters, 18 TV presenters, 1 weather girl, 2 Radio DJ’s, 1 VC Honoured Lance corporal, 1 rapper, 1 investigative journalist, 2 comedians, (JP + BD), 1 fitness guru, 1 TV doctor, 2 models,2 reality TV stars, 2 TV personalities and 1 Baroness!
• So far 80 celebrities have been eliminated in the dreaded Skate Off.
• Only 2 Celebs have had to withdraw from the competition due to injury - Michael Underwood (Series 3 to be replaced by Zaraah Abrahams) and Gareth Thomas (Series 8)
• The celebrities train on average 20 hours per week on the ice. All celebrities start training three months prior to the live shows.
• Suzanne Shaw was the first celebrity in Dancing On Ice history to score full marks, scoring the maximum score of 30, TWICE, in the final of Series 3.
• The lowest score ever on the show was awarded to Corrie’s Steven Arnold in Series 6. The three judges awarded Steven a score of 7 twice in the series.
• Ray Quinn is the only celebrity in Dancing on Ice history, who in their series, has received the highest score and finished top of the leaderboard, every week he skated.
• The highest number of Skate-Offs won by a celebrity is FOUR. This record is held by Zaraah Abrahams in DOI 3. And Sam Attwater in DOI 9.
• Out of these two, Sam Attwater is King of Skate-offs (one in DOI6 and five in DOI9)
• Between Series 1-9, 42 different professionals skaters have appeared on the show.
• Over 9 Series, there has been a variety of Nationalities:
Great Britain- 9
• Only Dan Whiston and Matt Evers have appeared in all 9 series.
• The pros with the best track record of success are Maria Filippov and Dan Whiston, who have both appeared in three finals each, to date.
• Dan Whiston is the only professional skater to have won the competition more than once.
Gaynor Faye & Daniel Whiston
Stefan Booth & Kristina Lenko
Bonnie Langford & Matt Evers
Kyran Bracken & Melanie Lambert
Clare Buckfield & Andrei Lipanov
Duncan James & Maria Filippov
Suzanne Shaw & Matt Evers
Chris Fountain & Frankie
Zaraah Abrahams & Fred Palascak
Ray Quinn & Maria Filipov
Donal Macintyre & Florentine Houdinière
Jessica Taylor & Pavel Aubrecht
Hayley Tamaddon & Dan Whiston
Gary Lucy & Maria Filippov
Kieron Richardson & Brianne Delcourt
Sam Attwater & Brianne Delcourt
Laura Hamilton & Colin Ratushniak
Chloe Madeley & Michael Zenezini
Matthew Wolfenden & Nina Ulanova
Jorgie Porter & Matt Evers
Chico & Jodeyne Higgins
Beth Tweddle & Dan Whiston
Matt Lapinskas & Brianne Delcourt
Luke Campbell & Jenna Smith
Beth Tweddle & Lukasz Rozycki
Hayley Tamaddon & Dan Whiston
Ray Quinn & Maria Filippov
Series 1 - Gaynor Faye with professional Dan Whiston
Series 2 - Kyran Bracken with professional Melanie Lambert
Series 3 - Suzanne Shaw with professional Matt Evers
Series 4 - Ray Quinn with professional Maria Filippov
Series 5 – Hayley Tamaddon with professional Dan Whiston
Series 6 – Sam Attwater with professional Brianne Delcourt
Series 7 – Matthew Wolfenden with professional Nina Ulanova
Series 8 – Beth Tweddle with professional Dan Whiston
Series 9 - TBC