Here's a run down of the Dancing On Ice 2014 pro pairings as the celebrities' partners are revealed.
ITV today confirmed the skating partnerships for the final series of Dancing on Ice. Some celebrities will be reunited with their original skating partners whilst others will find themselves with new pro skaters or even their real life partners.
• Bonnie Langford skates with Andrei Lipanov – Bonnie previously skated with Matt Evers in series 1 and Andrei’s last partner was Heidi Range in series 7.
• Suzanne Shaw is reunited with her original series 3 pro skater Matt Evers.
• Zaraah Abrahams skates with Andy Buchanan – Zaraah previously skated with Fred Palascak in series 3 and Andy’s last partner was Anthea Turner in series 8.
• Hayley Tamaddon is reunited with her original series 5 pro skater Daniel Whiston.
• Jorgie Porter skates with Sylvain Longchambon – Jorgie previously skated with Matt Evers in series 7 and Sylvain’s last partner was Samia Ghadie in series 8.
• Beth Tweddle skates with Lukasz Rozycki – Beth previously skated with Daniel Whiston in series 8 and Lukasz’s last partner was Laila Morse in series 7.
• David Seaman skates with his real life partner Frankie Poultney – David previously skated with Pam O’Conner in series 1 and Frankie last skated with Mark Rhodes in series 7.
• Kyran Bracken skates with Nina Ulanova – Kyran previously skated with Melanie Lambert in series 2 and Nina’s last partner was Matthew Wolfenden in series 7.
• Gareth Gates skates with Brianne Delcourt – Gareth previously skated with Maria Filippov in series 3 and Brianne’s last partner was Matt Lapinskas in series 8.
• Ray Quinn is reunited with his original series 4 pro skater Maria Filippov.
• Todd Carty skates with Alexandra Schauman – Todd previously skated with Susie Lipanova in series 4 and Alexandra’s last partner was Sam Nixon in series 7.
• Gary Lucy skates with Katie Stainsby – Gary previously skated Maria Filippov in series 5 and Katie’s last partner was Vanilla Ice in series 6.
• Sam Attwater skates with his real life finance Vicky Ogden – Sam previously skated with Brianne Delcourt in series 6 and Vicky’s last partner was Joe Pasquale in series 8.
• Joe Pasquale skates with Robin Johnstone – Joe previously skated with Vicky Ogden in series 8 and Robin’s last partner was Gareth Thomas in series 8.
Previous show winners will want to retain their title, runners up will have old scores to settle and show favourites will want to wow viewers with their very best on the ice ensuring the final series goes out with bang.
With mind-blowing performances and awe-inspiring tricks from our skating professionals and celebrities, the final series will be the most spectacular yet as our stars spin, jump and headbang their way to the ultimate accolade – Dancing on Ice Champion.
Dancing On Ice 2014 will start on January 5 on ITV.
Browse pictures of the Dancing On Ice pairings below...