Current Dancing On Ice champion Matthew Wolfenden has told this year's celebs to quit while they still can!
Perhaps a bit too keen to hold on to his title, the Emmerdale actor joked he had no advice for the new batch of celebs other than to expect a tough few months.
He said: "I've been asked if I have any advice for this year's celebs, the only advice is don't do it!
"It's so difficult, it's the most nerve wracking thing I've ever done in my life but the best thing too it was incredible but goodness me, the nerves are horrendous."
As well as the three months of live shows and three months of training, Matthew also took part in the show's live tour, playing to between 7,000 and 11,000 every night.
He said: "We toured for months after that. It was less stressful but there were more people, but the pressure is off as you're not doing it live in front of 7 million."
Meanwhile, Matthew ruled out any more reality telly for the time being, claiming it would unfair for him to take part in Strictly Come Dancing.
He said: "I did train as a dancer, many years ago, and I went on the West End so maybe it would be unfair."
Certainly didn't stop Denise Van Outen!
Celebs spotted in rehearsals for the new show are set to include telly host Anthea Turner, former X Factor winner Shayne Ward, Coronation Street's Samia Ghadie and comic Joe Pasquale.
They'll join a line up which will also include baywatch beauty Pamela Anderson and comedian Keith Chegwin, who had to quit last year's series after breaking his arm during rehearsals.
Dancing On Ice 2013 starts on January 6 on ITV1.