Britain's Got Talent 2012 contestant Jonathan Antoine has said he has no plans to change his image for the show.
The 17-year-old was dubbed the new SuBo last month, wowing the judges and crowds with his voice together with singing pal Charlotte Jaconelli.
The duo became overnight sensations, and have attracted over 3 million hits to their audition on YouTube in less than a month.
Asked whether or not he'd consider a make over - or a hair cut - Jonathan said this week: "I'm just me. I wouldn't mind some nice new clothes if anyone is willing to give them to me, though. But I wouldn't be without my long hair.
Charlotte added: "No, I wouldn't want to change my image. People either like me or they don't."
Speaking to Reveal magazine, the pair also explained that their partnership had been "strengthened" after Simon Cowell suggested that Jonathan went solo.
Jonathan told the publication: "I think the fact we were asked to split up strengthened our duo. We now want to show that we are going to stay together."
Charlotte went on: "A friendship can determine what the outcome will be in these situations - if we weren't friends, then neither of us would care about leaving the other behind."
Britain's Got Talent 2012 continues this Saturday on ITV1.