The two shows go head to head this evening and - by a very narrow margin - most of you lot will choose ITV over BBC One.
But the poll result was so close, with just 6 votes between the two shows.
BBC insiders hit out at ITV earlier this month after the two shows were set to clash.
One source claimed: “This is getting absolutely ridiculous. It doesn’t serve the viewers."
But Simon hit back at the Beeb this week at the launch of the new series of BGT.
Chatting to us on the red carpet, he said: "They're the ones who brought this show to the UK to compete with us.
"We were there always on Saturday night, they're the ones who wanted a competition, we never asked of it, they did"
And Simon added: "It's their problem, not my problem."
Fortunately for us viewers, the clash will only clash this weekend, with the BBC having already moved The Voice to a much later time slot next Saturday.
A spokesperson for the channel said: "We are trying to do what’s best for the viewer with two talent shows on at the same time. We have rescheduled to avoid a clash.”
Watch our chat with Simon below...