Katie Price has ruled out returning to Celebrity Big Brother for this year's All Star special.
The winner of the 2015 January series had been tipped to take part in the new run but has denied the rumours online.
"All theses stories saying I'm going into big brother again is absolute rubbish !" Katie wrote on Twitter last night.
She added: "I WON the show so nothing to prove nothing to gain"
Katie Price's former fellow CBB housemate Katie Hopkins also dismissed rumours she'd be back in the house, and it's all because of Donald Trump.
"Go into no star CBB ...when a 5 star President is about to take control of the White House? I don't think so my little furry friends," Katie H tweeted this week.
Perez Hilton, who appeared on the same series as Katie H where they repeatedly clashed, was quick to get a dig in.
"She probably wasn't asked. x" he tweeted in response to her message.
The two Katies aren't the only celebs to rule themselves out.
Most recent winner Stephen Bear declared last month "I can officially say I'm not doing CBB in Jan . I wasn't cool enough 😂"
And X Factor's Honey G said similar: “Just to clarify to my fans,this is not true. I haven’t agreed to be on Big Brother.”
Blue singer Lee Ryan also denied he would be back, telling new! magazine: "I promise you on my life I wouldn't [go back] I couldn't think of anything worse. I probably wouldn't do anything like that ever again."
Others who have denied taking part are former CBB winner Charlotte Crosby, Angelique 'Frenchy' Morgan and Shameless actor Jody Latham.
Perez also won't be a part of the show, declaring: "The price was not right, okay! It was way off. I wanted to get paid double and I think I’m worth it."
James Jordan has too denied he'd be taking part, although wife Ola Jordan said the same about the jungle, so we wouldn't rule him out completely just yet...
The Celebrity Big Brother 2017 launch show will see the official line up revealed, this Tuesday night at 9PM on Channel 5.