Charlotte Crosby left out of CBB All Stars after being 'banned' from I'm A Celebrity

charlotte crosby

Charlotte Crosby has been left off next month's Celebrity Big Brother 2017 line up.

The winner of Celebrity Big Brother in 2013 has seemingly confirmed she won't be returning to the house for the All Star line up.

She and fellow CBB winner and Geordie Shore star Scotty T took to Twitter over Christmas to reveal they hadn't received an "invite" to the show.

"Cheers for the invite in Jan @BBUK," Scotty sarcastically wrote online.

"LMAO yeah mine must of got lost in the post too!” added Charlotte.

Charlotte's apparent snub from the line up - assuming she would have come back anyway, of course - follows her supposedly being 'banned' from this year's I'm A Celebrity.

Speaking last month, Charlotte told The Sun newspaper that I'm A Celebrity bosses had blacklisted her from their show after her behaviour on Geordie Shore and Celebrity Big Brother.

"I can't go on as they won't have us, I’ve been banned because I was on Big Brother and they won’t follow suit," Charlotte said. "I'm not allowed on that as they don't think I'm PG enough.

"Kids love me though. I'm gonna try me best to get on that."

With Charlotte and Scotty seemingly not invited, a likely line up of returning All Star celebrity housemates is coming together.

It could include couple Heidi and Spencer, Calum Best, James Jordan, Austin Armacost, Nicola McLean and Jasmine Waltz.

But it won't just be All Stars on the line up, with a bunch of New Stars also joining the house.

The official cast will be revealed on the Celebrity Big Brother 2017 launch on Tuesday, January 3, 9PM on BBC One.

Get the latest news

Subscribe on YouTube