Celebrity Big Brother 2017: James Jordan denies he'll be returning

Celebrity Big Brother - Summer 2014

James Jordan has denied he'll be returning to the Celebrity Big Brother house next year.

The Celebrity Big Brother 2017 cast will feature past celebrity housemates as part of a new All Stars twist.

According to The Sun earlier this year, James was approached with a six figure offer to make a comeback.

An show insider told the tabloid: “Channel 5 approached James with a six figure deal.

“The producers loved how feisty he was when he appeared on Celebrity Big Brother in 2014 and they know he won’t hold back.”

However the former Strictly pro has denied the reports.

He told OK! magazine: “I’ve heard these rumours, but I haven’t had the phone call yet.

“But I would, if they asked me. I loved it the first time, but I haven’t been asked. Can you maybe pull a few strings?”

However, his wife Ola Jordan said much the same about entering I'm A Celebrity, just days before she really did turn up in the jungle, so we wouldn't rule James out just yet...

Meanwhile, another rumoured housemate has done the opposite of denying they'll be entering.

According to the Daily Star newspaper, Lauren Harries is now CONFIRMED for the line up.

"All she can say is that she shall be meeting some interesting people at Elstree on the 2nd of January," they quote a rep for the star as saying.

Channel 5 is not confirming any names for the Celebrity Big Brother 2017 line up - which will include both former housemates and newbies - before the launch night.

Celebrity Big Brother returns to Channel 5 on January 3 at 9PM for what will be its 19th series.

Get the latest news

Subscribe on YouTube