Here's your final morning update of Big Brother 2016 with just hours to go now until a winner is crowned.
- Only yesterday saw the finalists confirmed after Alex and Sam were evicted in a surprise double exit. They left via the back door after polling the fewest votes to win.
- Alex and Sam will appear on the final live show tonight and chat with Emma Willis after missing out on their usual exit interview on Sunday.
- With Alex and Sam out, the finalists were confirmed as Jayne, Jason, Jackson, Evelyn, Hughie and Andy were told by Big brother they had made it. Cue Evelyn wetting herself.
- It was a slow day in the house yesterday but the group did get to enjoy a 'last supper' with one another as Big Brother hosted a BBQ in the garden.
- In a live Bit On The Side from inside the house later, the Big Brother finalists pleaded for votes ahead of tonight's final.
- Hughie remains the favourite to win at the time of writing but both Andy and Jason are proving to be potential rivals. Jackson, Jayne and Evelyn on the other hand aren't given much of a shot.
- The Big Brother 2016 final airs live tonight from 9PM with Emma Willis.
- The final Bit On The Side with Rylan Clark-Neal follows straight after at 10:45PM with the finalists, past housemates and winner.