Here's all of the latest news and updates from the Big Brother 2016 house over the past day.
- Following his rows with both Andy and Jason the night before, Hughie feared he was being too argumentative in the house.
- A range of ex-housemates made a return to the house as Ryan, Chelsea, Lateysha, Charlie and Georgina re-entered.
- The current housemates took part in a court-style task where they were charged with 'crimes' from their stay in the house. The ex-housemates became witnesses, giving evidence either for or against those in the house.
- Jayne and Sam speculated over who would win, eerily accurate in their suggestion that Hughie and Andy would be the favourites. Jayne said she wanted Andy to win.
- Unfortunately for Jayne, the latest odds have Hughie as the tip to triumph with Andy serving as the only potential threat.
- Today in the house will see two housemates EVICTED in the cruellest twist yet as lines freeze and those with the least votes get the axe via the back door.
- In another task, housemates will face some harsh home truths as viewers have been asked to give their opinions on the final eight.
- Big Brother airs tonight at 9PM on Channel 5.